- A detailed look at each of the components involved in Moonshot, including the requirements for each component and what each component does on the protocol level.
- A detailed look at all of the technologies that underpin the Moonshot architecture, including how and why Moonshot makes use of each of them.
- How all of the Moonshot components fit together, including the details on the layers of communications and what protocols flow between each of them.
- A list of acronyms commonly used when describing Moonshot.
- Direct pointers to the drafts and RFCs that describe the technology and architecture that inform Moonshot.
- How-to guides for some of the more advanced or custom aspects of installing and configuring Moonshot, including building all of the components from source.
- Individuals who want to start working with the Moonshot code base can find instructions on how to access source code, gain commit access, and join the appropriate mailing lists on the Source Access pages.