The Live DVD is only for testing and is not suitable for deployment as production infrastructure!
- The quickest and simplest option: download and run a Debian-based Live DVD.
- Previous editions of this Live DVD: 2014.10.08 Edition
Create a CentOS Version of the Live DVD (currently obsolete)
- For those who wish to try Moonshot in a CentOS environment, the current instructions on how to create your own custom CentOS version of the Live DVD are obsolete. We currently do not support a CentOS Live DVD.
- For instructions on installing a Moonshot Identity Provider or RP Proxy, please visit the Install an Identity Provider and Install an RP Proxy pages and select your appropriate CentOS release.
- For Microsoft Azure customers, how to create an Ubuntu-based Azure virtual machine from a VMDepot image.