Moonshot is not a single server- or client-side application. It is a set of applications, libraries, and specific configurations that enable single-sign on for non-web applications. It is recommended that new deployers start with the Live DVD images, which contain all of the components pre-installed onto a single image for testing. More advanced deployers can then install and configure the individual components.
For test and production deployments, learn how to install and configure each of the individual infrastructure components of Moonshot.
- Install and Configure a Moonshot Identity Provider
- Install and Configure a Moonshot Relying Party Proxy
This section includes information on how to configure your client application use Moonshot.
- Install Moonshot Libraries on a Client
- Identity Selection
- Configure a Client Application to Use Moonshot
This section includes information on how to configure your application or service to use Moonshot (once you have the relevant Moonshot infrastructure in place).
- Install Moonshot Libraries on a Server
- Configure Moonshot Libraries on a Server
- Configure Applications/Services to Use Moonshot
- Options around mapping of federated identities to local users
If your Moonshot deployment is not working properly, here are pointers on how to troubleshoot when things aren't working properly.