Moonshot is not a single server- or client-side application. It is a set of applications, libraries, and specific configurations that enable single-sign on for non-web applications. It is recommended that new deployers start with the Live DVD images, which contain Docker-compose demo which configures and install all of the components pre-installed onto a single image for testingto be tested locally. More advanced deployers can then install and configure the individual components.
For those new to Moonshot who want to see and test all of the components in one place, follow one of the links below to learn how to download or create your own version of our Live DVD.
For test and production deployments, learn how to install and configure each of the individual infrastructure components of Moonshot.
- Configure a Client Device to use Moonshot
- Install and Configure a Moonshot Identity Provider
- Install and Configure a Moonshot Relying Party Proxy
This section includes information on how to configure your client application use Moonshot.
- Install Moonshot Libraries on a Client
- Identity Selection
- Configure a Client Application to Use Moonshot
This section includes information on how to configure your application or service to use Moonshot (once you have the relevant Moonshot infrastructure in place).
- Install Moonshot Libraries on a Server
- Configure Moonshot Libraries on a Server
- Configure Applications/Services to Use Moonshot
- Options around mapping of federated identities to local users
If your Moonshot deployment is not working properly, here are pointers on how to troubleshoot your Moonshot deployment when things aren't working properly.