- Microsoft Windows Azure
Page to contain:
- Using your Moonshot IdP as a Moonshot RP - If you have an IdP, this is easy!
- Installing and configuring a standalone Moonshot RP
- Installing and configuring FreeRADIUS (Debian based; RHEL/CentOS based)
- Connecting to a Trust Router
- Troubleshooting a Moonshot RP
- An overview of Enabling Applications to use Moonshot
- Setting up a server hosting an app/service to use Moonshot
- Mapping users from a federated ID to a local user
- Application Compatibility List
The Moonshot Identity Provider and Relying Party Proxy components are generally pieces of infrastructure that have to be in place before an Application/Service can use Moonshot. Here you can find instructions on how to deploy each of these components.
If you're not sure about which component(s) you need, visit the Overview of Moonshot Components page to learn about them.
- How to install and configure a Moonshot Identity Provider so that your users can make use of their local credentials in a Moonshot environment
- How to install and configure a Moonshot RP Proxy so that your application or service can use Moonshot for authentication