- Troubleshooting local GSSAPI connections
- Troubleshooting a local Moonshot service
- Troubleshooting a Moonshot RP Proxy
- Troubleshooting SELinux
- Troubleshooting Trust Router connections
The primary use case for Moonshot has been federated non-web authentication and authorisation.
To access it, use these details:
The only command available is '
exit' to terminate the connection.
A successful connection will yield the following banner:
*** JISC Moonshot Test SSH Server *** You have successfully logged in with Moonshot. You are user: moonshot
ssh -Kv4 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general problems, please join the MOONSHOT-COMMUNITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK mailing list and describe your problem.
- For development issues, please join the MOONSHOT-DEV@JISCMAIL.AC.UK mailing list.
- If you know the problem is a bug, please raise the bug at Ubuntu Launchpad.