- Our current distribution compatibility page is here: Linux Compatibility List
- Alpine: We currently support version versions 3.8 and 3.9, in line with Alpine Linux policy here: https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_Linux:Releases
- Debian/Raspbian: We currently support versions 8, 9, and 9 10 in line with Debian LTS policy here: https://www.debian.org/News/2016/20160425
- Ubuntu: We currently support LTS versions 16.04 LTS and 18.04 LTS in line with the Ubuntu release policy here: https://www.ubuntu.com/info/release-end-of-life
- RedHat and CentOS: We currently use an N-1 minor version policy to support versions 6.9 and 6.10, and 7.5 , and 78. 6. CentOS 6 maintenance support will terminate on 30 November 2020, in line with RedHat and CentOS policy at https://wiki.centos.org
- We have a compatibility page here: Mac Compatibility List
- We follow Apple's N-2 support policy. The macOS client for Moonshot is supported on macOS High Sierra (10.1213), macOS High Sierra Mojave (10.1314), and macOS Mojave Catalina (10.1415).
- Earlier versions of macOS may support Moonshot but are not supported by us.