- Our current distribution compatibility page is here: Linux Compatibility List
- Alpine: We currently support versions 3.9, and 3.11 in line with Alpine Linux policy here: https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_Linux:Releases
- Debian/Raspbian: We currently support versions 9, and 10 in line with Debian LTS policy here: https://www.debian.org/News/2016/20160425
- Ubuntu: We currently support LTS versions 16.04, 18.04 and 20.04 in line with the Ubuntu release policy here: https://www.ubuntu.com/info/release-end-of-life
- RedHat and CentOS: We currently use an N-1 minor version policy to support versions 6, 7, and 8. CentOS 6 maintenance support will terminate on 30 November 2020, in line with RedHat and CentOS policy at https://wiki.centos.org
- We have a compatibility page here: Windows (Moonshot SSP) Compatibility List
- The Windows SSP is a third-party product by Painless Security, LLC and subject to Painless Security's support policy.