- Microsoft Windows Azure
This page includes information on how to configure the OS, install and configure the IdP and Trust Router clients, and test the installation.
Page to contain:
- Installing the libraries and identity selector - Aimed at users who have to do this. Needs instructions for various flavours/versions of each OS LinuxMacWindows
- Configuring a Moonshot client - Not much to do, but a few options to exist. e.g. debug options
- User guide for Identity Selector - Aimed at users, not deployers. How to use the thing…
- Enterprise deployment options - Aimed at deployers. Instructions for installing id selector enterprise wide, and pushing out credentials to client devices.
- Troubleshooting client devices
- Using your Moonshot IdP as a Moonshot RP - If you have an IdP, this is easy!
- Installing and configuring a standalone Moonshot RP
- Installing and configuring FreeRADIUS (Debian based; RHEL/CentOS based)
- Connecting to a Trust Router
- Troubleshooting a Moonshot RP
- An overview of Enabling Applications to use Moonshot
- Setting up a server hosting an app/service to use Moonshot
- Mapping users from a federated ID to a local user
- Application Compatibility List