- A troubleshooting FAQ
- How to automate the testing of your Moonshot deployment
Step-by-step troubleshooting guides
- Troubleshooting local GSSAPI connections
- Troubleshooting a local Moonshot service
- Troubleshooting a Moonshot RP Proxy
- Troubleshooting SELinux
- Troubleshooting Trust Router connections
The primary use case for Moonshot has been federated non-web authentication and authorisation.
To access it, use these details:
The only command available is '
exit' to terminate the connection.
A successful connection will yield the following banner:
- For general problems, please join the MOONSHOT-COMMUNITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK mailing list and describe your problem.
- For development issues, please join the MOONSHOT-DEV@JISCMAIL.AC.UK mailing list.
- If you know the problem is a bug, please raise the bug at Ubuntu Launchpad.
- How to migrate your existing pre-v1.4 trust router infrastructure to v1.4