Moonshot is not a single server- or client-side application. It is a set of applications, libraries, and specific configurations that enable single-sign on for non-web applications. It is recommended that new deployers start with the LiveDVD images, which contain all of the components pre-installed onto a single image for testing. More advanced deployers can then install and configure the individual components.
How to download or create your own version of the LiveDVD that allows those new to Moonshot to see and test all of the components in one place.
- Download and use the Debian-based Live DVD
How to deploy each of the individual components of Moonshot.
- Install and Configure a Moonshot Identity Provider
- Install and Configure a Moonshot Relying Party
- Configure a Client Device to Use Moonshot
How to configure your application or service to use Moonshot once you have a Moonshot Relying Party installed and configured.
- Configuring Applications to use Moonshot
- Options around mapping of federated identities to local users
How to troubleshoot your Moonshot deployment when things aren't working properly.