Moonshot is not a single server- or client-side application. It is a set of applications, libraries, and specific configurations that enable single-sign on for non-web applications. It is recommended that new deployers start with the LiveDVD images, which contain all of the components pre-installed onto a single image for testing. More advanced deployers can then install and configure the individual components.
For those new to Moonshot who want to see and test all of the components in one place, follow one of the links below to learn how to download or create your own version of our LiveDVD.
- Create a custom CentOS version of the Live DVD
- Use an Ubuntu-based version of the Live DVD on Microsoft Azure via VMDepot
For real deployments, learn how to install and configure each of the individual components of Moonshot.
- Configure a Client Device to use Moonshot
- Install and Configure a Moonshot Identity Provider
- Install and Configure a Moonshot Relying Party
This section includes information on how to configure your application or service to use Moonshot once you have the relevant Moonshot infrastructure in place.
If your Moonshot deployment is not working properly, here are pointers on how to troubleshoot your Moonshot deployment when things aren't working properly.