Blah is/is not generally compatible with Moonshot. Since Exchange is integrated with the Windows SSPI, then it requires the Moonshot SSP.
In the tables below, the following icons have the following meanings:
- - This version of the software has been tested and verified as supporting Moonshot.
- - This version of the software has been tested and verified as not supporting Moonshot.
- - This version of the software has not yet been tested thoroughly and its status is not known. Let us know if you have tried it and whether it worked or not!
2.2. Compatibility List
Note that accessing supported versions of this software requires a Moonshot compatible client - see the next section for details on which clients are supported.
Any versions not listed below have not yet been tested. If you do so, please let us know!
3. Installation Instructions
This software does not require any special installation instructions - install it as you normally would.
4. Configuration Instructions
4.1. Configure Moonshot
No specific Moonshot Windows SSP configuration is necessary.
4.2. Configure Blah
No specific configuration is necessary within Microsoft IIS itself, other than how you map external users to internal users; see below.
5. Client Compatibility
The following clients are known to work with this server software using Moonshot authentication (click on the link to see further information about enabling Moonshot in that client):
6. Next Steps
Once you have installed the software, what happens next?