I can't seem to be able to connect my service to the trust router infrastructure. I get the following error:
Error returned by gss_init_sec_context:
major error <1> Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide
minor error <1> Missing default password or other credentials
AuthenticateToServer failed: Missing default password or other
credentials (err = 2109382948)
Error in tidc_open_connection.
Check the following:
- You are running the newest version of the trust router and Moonshot software. If you were part of the Moonshot Pilot Workshop in February 2014, you must update your software to the newest version as Trust Router 1.2 is not backward compatible.
- You have the FreeRADIUS user (freerad on Debian systems, radiusd on RHEL systems) listed in
- You have imported the Trust Router credentials using the
moonshot-webp command as the FreeRADIUS user in Section 5.3.1 of Install a Moonshot IdP on Debian 7. To verify you have, execute
ls -la ~/.local/share/moonshot-ui/identities.txt as the FreeRADIUS user.
- You are running the TIDC command as the FreeRADIUS user and that you have run the
unset DISPLAY command before running the TIDC command.
- If your service is firewalled, check that TCP ports 2083 and 12309 are open both in- and outbound, and that the public IP address is the one you gave Adam Bishop. Ideally, your firewall should also support hairpinning.
- If you use Network Address Translation (NAT), check that you are forwarding TCP ports 2083 and 12309 both in- and outbound, and that the public IP address is the one you gave Adam Bishop.