Microsoft's Edge browser currently is not compatible with Moonshot due to a lack of GSSAPI support. We recommend using Internet Explorer 11 until GSSAPI support is added to Edge.
For more information, see the Edge browser support for negotiated/NTLM/windows authentication topic on the Microsoft Windows 10 General Forum.
In the tables below, the following icons have the following meanings:
- - This version of the software has been tested and verified as supporting Moonshot.
- - This version of the software has been tested and verified as not supporting Moonshot.
- - This version of the software has not yet been tested thoroughly and its status is not known. Let us know if you have tried it and whether it worked or not!
2.2. Compatibility List
|Microsoft Edge 20.10240.16384.0|
3. Installation Instructions
This software does not require any special installation instructions - install it as you normally would.
4. Configuration Instructions
Microsoft Edge does not support Moonshot.